We are on a mission to help developers and teams be more open and productive.
We’re ready for our next phase of growth and are building a world-class engineering team. We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our growing software development team.
If you want to create massive impact and develop global scale solutions, please read on.
In This Role You Will:
- Lead and significantly contribute to medium-to-large feature releases
- Drive the technical design, implementation and delivery of complex business features
- Integrate with 3rd party tools from Atlassian, Microsoft and other team tool providers
- Work on a cross-functional stack on both backend and some front-end where necessary
- Conduct insightful, comprehensive code and design reviews
- Work closely with our growing development team on best development practices, and best code quality standards, and
- Promote knowledge sharing, adoption of good practice and provide mentorship to the team.
What We're Looking For:
- You have 4+ years of experience as a web software developer
- You are an experienced full stack developer. ReactJs/Redux and NodeJs/TypeScript (or Java)
- You have successfully delivered multiple projects that span the software development lifecycle and can demonstrate this
- You are a team player, but can deliver on your own
- You have a committed approach to software engineering with a passion to build high-quality code & a highly scalable software platform, and
- You are self-motivated & continuously improve your software development skills
- International experience is beneficial
Must have - Skills & Experience:
- This is a small business - so you have to be open to help us succeed.
- Frontend development with React.js / Redux
- REST API
- Database design / architecture - SQL and NoSQL
- Testing Frameworks (Jest, Mocha, JUnit or others)
- CI/CD, DevOps, and
Nice to have skills in:
- Serverless Framework
- Docker, Azure, and
- Experience with Typescript.
- Experience developing integrations of Microsoft Teams, Slack, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo, GitHub, Azure DevOps, etc.
- Frontend: ReactJS/Redux.
- Backend: Java and TypeScript (Serverless on AWS).
Benefits and perks:
- You can work from any place your want (we don't have an office).
- Develop products used by 1000s of companies.
- Career growth (you will receive tremendous support to unlock your potential).
- Budget for education.
- Fun and casual environment.
- Smart and hard-working co-workers.
- If something is missing and important to you - please let us know. We are a small flexible company.
- Option to have equity.