We are on a mission to help developers and teams be more open and productive.
We’re ready for our next phase of growth and are building a world-class engineering team. We are looking for an Engineering Lead or CTO to join our growing software development team.
If you want to create massive impact and develop global scale solutions, please read on.
In This Role You Will:
- Lead and significantly contribute to medium-to-large feature releases
- Drive the technical design, implementation and delivery of complex business features
- Integrate with 3rd party tools from Atlassian, Microsoft and other team tool providers
- Work on a cross-functional stack on both backend and some front-end where necessary
- Conduct insightful, comprehensive code and design reviews
- Work closely with our growing development team on best development practices, and best code quality standards, and
- Promote knowledge sharing, adoption of good practice and provide mentorship to the team.
- Oversight over the implementation of information security controls for production infrastructure
- Responsible for conducting risk assessments for production infrastructure
- Oversight over information security in the software development process
- Responsible for the design, development, implementation, operation, maintenance and monitoring of development and commercial cloud hosting security controls
- Responsible for oversight over policy development related to systems and software under their control
- Responsible for implementing risk management in the development process aligned with company goals
- Oversight over Identity Management and Access Control processes for production data and infrastructure
- Approval of technical access and change requests for non-standard access to systems under their control
What We're Looking For:
- 5 years of prior experience writing production code at scale
- You have successfully delivered multiple projects that span the software development lifecycle and can demonstrate this
- You are a team player, but can deliver on your own
- You have a committed approach to software engineering with a passion to build high-quality code & a highly scalable software platform, and
- You are self-motivated & continuously improve your software development skills
- International experience is beneficial
Must have - Skills & Experience:
- 5 years of prior experience writing production code at scale.
- 2 years of experience managing or leading engineering teams.
- Excellent written communication skills — we have a strong writing culture.
- A desire to move fast, prioritize, and constantly make critical decisions with a high level of ambiguity.
- A self-starter mentality; you have started something on your own before — a startup, an open-source project, something else.
- A deep love of startups
If you don’t tick every box above, we’d still encourage you to apply. We’re building a diverse team whose skills balance and complement one another.
- Frontend: ReactJS/Redux/TypeScript.
- Backend: Java and TypeScript (Serverless on AWS).
Benefits and perks:
- You can work from any place your want (we don't have an office, but we can organize one if you need).
- Develop products used by 1000s of companies.
- Career growth (you will receive tremendous support to unlock your potential).
- Budget for education.
- Fun and casual environment.
- Smart and hard-working co-workers.
- If something is missing and important to you - please let us know. We are a small flexible company.
- Option to have equity.